Sunday, March 21, 2010

Random Ramblings...

I have decided to get into touch with my crafty side (not that there is much of one) and have been having lots of fun with it. Now if spring could just get here...

Beckham started crawling at about 8 and 1/2 months...he still isn't walking and has not desire to try. He could do it if he weren't such a chicken. He is definitely my cautious little man. I know he will walk when he is ready and it will be here before we know it so I'm not worried about it.



Maisey is potty trained, YAY!!! Need I say more?

Mais got her first real haircut and she did so good. She loved it and loved all the attention she got from it. When people would ask if she got a haircut she would get a big grin and fluff the back and say "Ya Maisey got a haircut."




My kids are really starting to enjoy interacting and playing with eachother. Their favorite time is tub time, it's hard to get them out :)

5 comments:

Darbee said...

I just LOVE those babies! I wish SO BAD that we lived closer so we could all play! I just showed Tal and Belle these pic's and I said,"Look Talmage, there's Beckham." He just smiled and pointed, then said, "Be-Bum!" SO CUTE!!! We NEED them!
Hopefully we can see you all soon. Love you lots!

Tyler and Clancee said...

holy cow, it's about time kels! :) These pictures are adorable. I love it. Teach me to be crafty once I get out of school oK? Love you guys

Robby and Rachel said...

You have the cutest kids!!! We miss you guys and need to hang out soon!! I love Maiseys Hair cut!! Very cute!

Desi said...

These crawling pictures are SOOOO cute!

Alvey family said...

Kelsey, your kids are so cute. Where has time gone? Seems like it was just yesterday when we were freezin' at Girls Camp and you were pregnant and we had to eat that entire pan of Scotcharoos for our warmth survival!! Hope all is well! Miss ya!