Last weekend we had a little drama at our house (I'm sure most of you have already heard but I wanted to write it for my record). Friday afternoon I was feeding Beckham in my room and Mais was out in the family room playing (she is usually fine playing out there by herself). Well she went in the kitchen and pulled the chair up to the counter and got into my nail stuff (which is usually in the closet but I had just finished doing nails and hadn't had a chance to put it away yet). Needless to say she found some miraculous way to open my primer bottle, which is made of almost straight acid, and she tried to drink it. She spilled it all down her arms and got it all over her cheeks and mouth. I heard her screaming from my room and went running out there to see what was wrong and found her soaked in it. I was freaking out because I knew how bad this stuff burns your skin. I started hysterically crying and called Cade, he couldn't understand me so he just told me to call 911 so I hung up on him and called 911. They dispatched me over to poison control where they just told me to put her in the tub and wash her really good and give her lots of milk to drink. Luckily I got it washed off her fast enough that the burns turned out to be way better then I thought they would. She is healing well now and I am so relieved that it wasn't worse. This stuff eats right through your skin and can even cause blisters so thank goodness she didn't blister. She still has some burn marks on her arm but her face and other arm are pretty much healed. This stuff just gets you so shaken up and makes you realize how precious their little lives are. I think my heart broke for her for at least 3 days after it happened. The poor girl had a very rough weekend but we are so glad she is ok and we made it through the worst part. I wanted to get pics of it but I lost my camera so sorry I have no pictures.